- Babies can join the Babies Only classes for 0 - 12 months. Or they can join the Mixed Ages classes for ages 0 - 5, designed for babies, toddlers and children up to five years old.
- Which class is more beneficial for my baby, Mixed Ages or Babies Only? They are equally beneficial! Pick the class that works for your schedule!
Benefits of Music Together® for babies:
- In the Mixed Ages class or the Babies Only classes, you'll learn musical activities for babies.
- Our classes are research-based, so our teachers are trained to teach your baby the language of music!
- In the Mixed Ages or the Babies Only classes, you'll learn to recognize which of your baby's behaviors are musical. Then you can support their development when your baby's brain is at its most receptive.
- You are teaching your baby the language of music when your infants brain is the most receptive to learning a language.
- Singing and dancing with your baby is a relaxing and soothing way to bond with your child
- Thinking about screen time? Simply face your baby away from the screen and then you can do the activities with your baby!
- Making music with other parents of newborns is a great way to make new friends in your community.