Outdoor Class Protocols:
We are thrilled to finally be able to make Music Together® in person! To keep everyone safe and to be in compliance with the requirements set forth by the guidelines of the San Francisco Health Department and 1350 Waller, All Saints church, we ask for your cooperation with our procedures:
Our teachers will ensure that the protocols are maintained.
- We are following and adhering to guidelines from the city of San Francisco and medical professionals.
- In-person classes may be canceled or moved online at any time.
- No children other than those enrolled can attend class.
- Only one caregiver per child is permitted.
- 6-10 feet of physical distance is required at all times.
- If attending at Waller, enter through the white gate, safely park your stroller ( not in front of the stairs), and find a place to sit.
- Please do not allow your child onto the "stage" where the teacher is.
- NO DROP-INS! Only enrolled children and adult members of the same household can attend, with one caregiver per child allowed.
- Please maintain distance at all times even while parking strollers, please wait as each person arrives.
- You must take 100% responsibility for keeping your child with you at all times.
- If a child wanders, you must scoop them up immediately.
- Masks must be worn by all participating adults and children over 2.
- Our teachers will speak up or let you know if any behavior needs adjustment.
- Each family can bring a set of instruments/props (which we provide on the first day that you attend for use not to be shared with others.)
- Sick children and adults MUST stay home and attend online. You MUST stay home if you or anyone you’ve been in close contact with has been exposed to COVID-19, even if you are asymptomatic.
- You MUST let us know right away if you or anyone you have been in contact with has contracted COVID-19.
- No socializing on-premises! You can socialize in another location, and we can introduce you to one another via email, but we apologize – NO SOCIALIZING with teachers or each other at the 1350 Waller location.
- You may arrive 15 minutes early but please leave as soon as class is over. We need your help to quickly clear the area so the next class can safely settle in.
- We request that you please try and use the bathroom at home before you leave. If there is an emergency, there are bathrooms you can use at 1350 Waller. But there are employees/workers at Waller so for your sake and theirs, please try to go at home.
- Any makeups for missed in-person classes must be scheduled in one of our online classes.
- Each class will be its own consistent pod – we will not allow makeups in other in-person classes and absolutely no mixing of pods!
- No makeups will be allowed in person.
- If class is canceled due to inclement weather, fire smoke, teacher illness, COVID surges, or any reason, class will be made up over Zoom.
- If there is a cancelation, we will need to contact you. As a result, you may not opt-out of our email/text/phone communications and YOU MUST JOIN YOUR CLASS GROUP ON REMIND.
- If you miss a class, makeups are allowed in our Zoom classes, just contact the office for assistance.
- All in-person classes are limited to 6 families.
- Parents/caregivers from the same household are allowed to alternate/change who brings your child to class. BUT NO OTHER ADULTS are interchangeable. These must be closed pods.
- UPDATE: If someone in your household is over 65 and vaccinated, they may attend with proof of vaccination. Out of respect for the most vulnerable of our population, we require that no one over 65 join our outdoor classes if they are not vaccinated (they are always welcome on Zoom!).
- Under no circumstances may families drop into another class unannounced. All makeups will be held online.
- Please take temperatures at home before class.
- No refunds are issued after the start of a session for any reason at all. The no-refund policy includes COVID surges, natural disasters, weather, and all unforeseen circumstances – all classes will be online if not in-person.
What should I bring?
1. A blanket or something to sit on (There are mats at Waller)
2. Your instrument bag
3. A mask for the caregiver(s) and any child over 2.