Zoom classes FAQ and Tips:
How does it work? It is so easy!
- All of our classes are scheduled on Zoom. You will receive an invite with a password for the class you were registered for.
- You’ll just click on the link at the time of your class.
- For make-ups, you’ll use the online make-up scheduler. You will receive a Zoom link for that meeting.
- Classes are about 40 minutes long, which includes optional one-on-one time with your teacher.
This is what you get:
- UNLIMITED LIVE CLASSES on Zoom FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. You pay for one class, then you can access classes all week using our extra class scheduler.
- RECORDED CLASSES, you can ACCESS ALL WEEK!
- FREE DANCE PARTIES included in the package!
- Grandparents and adult relatives welcome for free (arranged in advance with the office).
- You GET A NEW beautifully illustrated SONGBOOK every semester with a CODE at allows you to ACCESS YOUR MUSIC using the HELLO EVERYBODY APP
- You and your children stay connected to the community.
- Your child gets a stable and nurturing activity.
- Your child gets a personal connection with their teacher.
- Your songbook has activities you can do with your child at home.
- Discounted birthday parties.
- As in a live class, your child's attention will come and go.
- The great news is that our online music classes mean that your child's musical progression will continue.
- All you have to do is watch us, sing, and do what your teacher does.
- Your child does not have to participate!
- We expect the children to engage the same way they do in class: some will stare, some will run around the room, some will follow all or some of what we do, but they will ALL be learning because you the adult are making music with them!
- Your children's musical development will continue to develop because they will see you participating.
Here are a few ideas for your wonderful high energy kids:
- You know them best and you will figure out what works for you! Feel free to experiment.
- Try placing them in a smaller room or a room with fewer distractions.
- Put them in a high chair.
- Or simply carry your device with you and do the music with your child WHEREVER they are at home!