Fun, dynamic 30-minute outdoor rhythm and movement classes for private groups with the strictest social distancing and safety protocols (PLEASE READ) including mandatory mask-wearing for children over 2 and adults. Rather than sing, we will move, play drums and rhythm instruments! Located in a private setting @ 1350 Waller.
- Once you join a group, the group will not change.
- A maximum of 6 families with one adult per family.
- Out of respect for the most vulnerable of our population, we request that no one over 65 join our outdoor classes (they are always welcome on Zoom!)
- Participants are responsible for maintaining six feet of physical distance and wearing masks (ages 2+) at all times.
- Any missed classes will be made up in one of our online classes.
- Participants will be sold a bag of instruments for a $10 fee that they bring each week, and bring their own mat or blanket.
- We have a beautiful, secure private outdoor space.
- If you have a pod that would like to have a class, please contact us with 1) Your preferred day/time 2) The ages of your children.