Outdoor Class Protocols:
We are thrilled to finally be able to make Music Together® in person with you and yours! In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, and in order to be in compliance with the requirements set forth by the health guidelines of the San Francisco Health Department and 1350 Waller, All Saints church, we ask for your cooperation in following the procedures outlined below.
If there is any deviation, our teachers can and will ensure that the protocols are maintained.
- We are following and adhering to guidelines from the city of San Francisco and medical professionals.
- In-person classes may be canceled or moved online at any time.
- No children other than those enrolled can attend class.
- If class is canceled due to inclement weather, fire smoke, teacher illness, COVID surges, or any reason class will be made up over Zoom.
- No makeups will be allowed in person.
- All in-person classes are limited to 6 families.
- NO DROP-INS! Only enrolled children and members of the same household.
- Parents/caregivers from the same household are allowed to alternate/change who brings your child to class. BUT NO OTHER ADULTS are interchangeable. These must be closed pods.
- Out of respect for the most vulnerable of our population, we request that no one over 65 join our outdoor classes (they are always welcome on Zoom!)
- Each class will be its own pod – no makeups in other in-person classes and absolutely no mixing of pods!
- 6-10 feet of physical distance is required at all times.
- There will be marked spaces for families to sit during class, measured 10 feet apart.
- If attending at Waller, enter through the white gate, safely park your stroller, and find a marked place to sit.
- Please maintain distance at all times even while parking strollers, please wait as each person arrives.
- You must take 100% responsibility for keeping your child with you at all times
- Masks must be worn by all participating adults and children over 2.
- If a child wanders you must scoop them up immediately.
- Our teachers will speak up or let you know if any behavior needs adjustment.
- Each family can bring a set of instruments/props for use not to be shared with others.
- Sick children and adults MUST stay home and attend online. Also, please stay home if you or anyone you’ve been in close contact with has been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please let us know right away if you or anyone you have been in contact with has contracted COVID.
- No socializing on-premises! You can socialize in another location, and we can introduce you to one another via email, but we apologize – NO SOCIALIZING with teachers or each other at the 1350 Waller location.
- Arrive 15 minutes early and leave as soon as class is over.
- We request if possible to please try and use the bathroom at home before you leave. If there is an emergency, there are bathrooms you can use at 1350 Waller. But there are employees/workers at Waller so for your sake and theirs, please try to go at home.
- Any makeups for missed in-person classes must be scheduled in one of our online classes.
- No refunds are issued after the start of a session for any reason at all. The no refunds policy includes COVID surges, natural disasters, weather, and all unforeseen circumstances – all classes will be online if not in-person.